-
Haven't seen either. The Incredibles was on my To Watch list, but I hadn't even heard of Second Hand Lions, you say? I don't believe that one made it to the theaters here. They have a really weird set of criteria for that. Some very good movies went straight to video or DVD ("Donie Darko" and "Four Rooms" for example) while they unleashed "Pearl Harbor" and "The Dukes of Hazzard" without pity upon us.
-
ROTF......Good Call!
Donnie Darko was great...still have nightmares about bunnies though! [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
I loved the Incredibles... Don't tell anyone this, But I thought the mama was kinda hot...Shhhh
http://tinypic.com/bj7n8p.jpg
-
It's probably the firm child-bearing hips. You should lay off the testosterone-patches, Rog.
-
I have hips like that!!! Born alot of kiddos I have!!!
-
Seriously..Second Hand Lions is a must see....I also bought The Incredibles,...
-
I watched Raising Helen the other night and thought it was a cute feel good movie. I really like Kate Hudson!
-
that was good..."Finding Neverland" was awesome" I bought that one too
-
it might makes some people cry [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
-
Mum I haven't seen that yet BUT...it is on the top of my to DO list LOL!!!